MY FACEBOOK PROFILE : ABOUT ME. (UPDATED APRIL 2013)
Assalamualaikum..:) ~ADiLA ABDUL KADiR ~21. Student. Muslim.^_^ ~June 23rd 1991 ~10 Zulhijjah 1411 ~Management and Science University (MSU, 2009-present.=D) ~TESL-ian. (since 2009.=P) ~MSU Music Club Member. (since 2013) #FUTURE ENGLISH TEACHER #LITERATURE LECTURER IN THE MAKING #A PROFESSOR TO BE. ~Insya Allah. Amin.^_^ "~To Accomplish Great Things, You Must Not Only ACT; but also DREAM.:) Not Only PLAN; but also BELIEVE!:D~" Hello! Yes. I'm Adila.:) I'm 21 going 22 years old. I was born and raised in KL, Malaysia. I grew up in a friendly neighbourhood, went to schools with friendly environments, therefore I am known to be a friendly person. Well, that is what most of my friends say about me when they first met me.^-^ Once i get to know you better, i am a very talkative person. i talk a lot. like, a lot.:3 I enjoy making new friends, especially when we have things in common. I'm outgoing, cheerful, loves to smile and greet people..;) Well, you can say that I'...
Comments
I've saved aas a favorite for later!
My web page :: Las Vegas Frigidaire Service