i woke up dis morning n d 1st thing i tot.. was u..
i made my bed n when i was done, i tot of u..
i got dress in my best outfit n u crossed my mind..
i took my bag, my files, my books n i suddenly remember ur smile..=)

if it's true dun leave me all alone out here;
wondering if u ever gonna take me there;
tell me wat ur feeling coz i need to know;
boy u gotta let me know which way to go;
I Need To Know; I Need To Know; tell me baby boy coz i need to know..=)
I Need to Know; I Need to Know, tell me baby boy coz I Need to Know..♥

i tried to hide it so dat no one knows..
but i guess it shows..
when u look into my eyes..
wat u did n where ur coming from..
i dun care...
as long as u love me baby..=P

i can be in love but i juz dunno.. dunno..=P
baby one thing is for certain,
watever u do is working..
all d guys dun matter in ur presence
cant do wat u do.
there's a million boys around
but i dun see no one but u..

boy ur so One In A Million..=P
you are, baby ur d best i'd ever had..
best i'd ever had..
n i'm certain dat..
there aint nothing better..
no there ain't nothing better than dis..=)

i went to bed last nyte n i immediately tot of u..
i find myself going to sleep thinking about u..
d last thing i remember was me picturing ur smile..
i hope, but not too much, dat everything will be okay in awhile...~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FACEBOOK PROFILE : ABOUT ME. (UPDATED APRIL 2013)

~My Midnight Sun~