~I NEVER KNEW~



I never asked for dis to happen,
I never knew it cud end up dis way..

When i said my desire was to fall in love,

dis is not what i meant to say..


Saying I Love You is one thing,

saying I Love You Too is another..

But if its a blind one sided attraction,

it becomes disturbing n its a bother..


How can a person express his feelings

within a day of cyber chatting?

Without even seeing eye to eye,

without even d chance of first meeting..


How can someone fall in love

without even d excuse of first sight?

How can he be sure of his own feelings

of d girl he barely knew for one night?


As much as i want to believe those words,

it juz happened way toooooo fast..

But then again who can deny

d possibilities it actually has?


Its a blinded love dats for sure,

for it to be real is juz too good to be true..

But even so what would u do

if he really meant saying I Love You?


Oh dear God help me, I'm at lost,

I tried to kindly cast him away..

Bur he claimed he's never gonna give up

no matter what i do or say..


I warned him not to be too hopeful,

I told him i didnt want him to get hurt..

n yet he wouldn't give a damn

n he doesnt mind getting hurt..


I never thought dat dis could happen,

I never knew love could be so blind..

When i said my desire was to fall in love,

dis is not what i had in mind. . .~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FACEBOOK PROFILE : ABOUT ME. (UPDATED APRIL 2013)

~My Midnight Sun~