~I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING THIS~



(originally typed sometime last week..)

I hate it when I feel so good about doing something wrong,

I hate it when I see it coming when I knew it all along,

I hate it when I say something I never really meant,

I hate it when something’s are tougher done than said. =’<


I love it when I sing out loud without a care in the world,

I love it when exams are done and freedom rules my world,

I love it when I dive deep inside the swimming pool,

I love it when I dance around and feeling like a fool. ;p


I hate myself when I feel sad about something I shouldn’t think about,

I hate myself for being mad about the silliest things for crying out loud!

I hate myself for not realizing things I should have realized,

I hate myself for being careless about certain thoughts that doubled my size. =’(


I love myself for being more confident than ever before,

I love myself for having the best family and friends one could ever ask for,

I love myself for being who I really am inside,

I love myself for being free and never have to hide. =)


I hate how much I love saying that I’m single and available, (>,<)

I love how much I hate being alone and vulnerable, (=,=)

I hate it when it’s time to say goodbye when the movie ends, (e.e)

I love it when I’m in the cinema, a feeling none can comprehend… (^.<)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FACEBOOK PROFILE : ABOUT ME. (UPDATED APRIL 2013)

~My Midnight Sun~

Trying to sleep at half past 2 in d morning..~